VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...