VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sexy Valentines Day Digital Stamp

Brace yourself ladies! I have a super sexy Valentines Digi stamp to share with you all today. This Digital Stamp is sure to make your hubby, boyfriend, dad, or coworker blush...or maybe even make their heart beat faster! I have called this one Sassy Sweet Tooth, and she can be found here at my store redonkadoodles.com
 
I'd like to end my post today by sending out my most heartfelt prayers and wishes to Kim from justwordz.ca. Her family is going through a very difficult time with their daughter who was most recently diagnosed with cervical cancer and fairly quickly scheduled for surgery. Our entire family was shocked to hear this sad news, and are standing on the sidelines rooting for our dearest cousin. When something like this happens so close to home, it only makes you realize how trivial the things we worry about in our everyday lives are. It is most scary to realize we are not immune to such things as cancer, and how quickly our lives can change at the drop of a hat. We are happy to learn that Kim's daughter has gone through her surgery and is now home resting! Let's all hope for the best here on out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheryl, firstly, my thoughts & prayers are with you all through this very difficult time & wishing your cousin a speedy & full recovery! My niece was diagnosed with a brain tumour last Jan - such terrible shocking news & I really understand where you're at at the moment. Thankfully she had 3 ops & radiotherapy & has had all clear. It really puts life into perspective doesn't it! Your gorgeous digi stamp is going to pop into my basket - I just HAVE to have this one too :) Big hugs, Tracey xx

Tracy said...

Oh my, my heart goes out to Kim and her daughter.
Your newest digi stamp is a fun one, such a little vixen, teehee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...