VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Free Digital Stamps and A New Digi Release!!!

First of all I just want to say Happy Birthday to me!  =)  Yes, tomorrow I turn 35!  It's so strange for me to type that number in because when I was younger I always imagined myself up to the age of 25, or very elderly - LOL!  

I have some exciting news to share with you all today. Not only is it a release day for my new digi stamp called "Shoe Fetish" but I'm also kicking off a new Facebook game where you will have a chance to earn some Redonkulous Reward Points or win some FREE DIGITAL STAMPS! You might even have to get creative or expose your immature side...c'mon now, not everything comes for free! Of course there are always strings attached to winning free stamps. All you have to do is like my Facebook Fan page to see when the random Redonkulous Trivia will strike. That's right, completely random. No one will know when the trivia donkey will appear next! If you are the first to answer or do what is asked of you, you will have a shot at winning.  If you win something, you can grab the "GENI-ASS" Badge for your blog for bragging rights! If you win a digi, or reward points, you will have to create a Redonkulous Designs account at redonkulousdesigns.com in order to claim your prize! This will be an ongoing game...so don't be too sad if you miss a round of Redonkulous Triva...we'll always be lurking around to post a new question or task! Lets have fun, put on our thinking caps, or even be silly for a change!

Okay, enough clowning around already! Let's get back to business. Here is my newest digital stamp for that special someone in your life who has a thing for shoes!  I'm sure you know someone this card could go to! I have a few ladies in mind!  :)  Or better yet, if you are a shoe nut yourself, put this image on a card for hubby...he'll know that sexy vixen in the pic represents you!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!
Smiles..

I'm actually laughing here because I turned 40 last July... so I'm actually facing 41 this summer... it DOES NOT seem possible!
But I will tell you one thing... let it pass and don't fret it... because I still feel as though I'm 21 on the inside and that's the important thing.. :0)

I hope you have a truly fabulous day sweetie - I'm sure your little ones will make it extra special..

Hugs,~
Karen.xx
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Scull said...

sending happy birthday wishes to you! I don't FB so can't play in any of your contests there, but can still wish you a very happy birthday. :)

may it be filled with lots of cupcakes and sprinkles!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! I too don't face book, I'm afraid it will suck up tooo much crafting time that Pinterest already takes! LOL! May you always be inspired to create wonderful digis!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Happy birthday, my dear friend. I will be keeping my eyes open on FB for sure! :) xoxo

Karon said...

Happy Birthday from a fellow Ottawan! Kanata south. This is such a fabulous design. I have been over and liked your facebook page, when I get some spare dough I will have to order some. TFS and hope you have a fabulous day. Karon

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Wishing you a fabulous 35th birthday tomorrow hun! Celebrate in style :) LOVE your new gorgeous digi - gonna have to pop that one in my basket for sure ha ha! The FB game sounds like a lot of fun .... will definitely watch out for it!
Big hugs, Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Oh to be 35 again! (I'm only a couple of years older...but have much more grey I'm sure). Happy Birthday to you. Love the new stamp!

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday my Friend. I hope you have a Crafty and Blessed Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...