VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Saturday 15 December 2012

Free Digital Stamp for 48 hours...

I am offering this digital stamp for free for 48 hours to express my deepest condolences for the tragic events that took place yesterday.    After 48 hours, this stamp will be added to the store for a very small fee.  I know the holidays are creeping up quickly, but it would be wonderful if you coud take the time out to PLEASE SEND A HANDMADE  CARD TO:
 
Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Drive,
Sandy Hook, CT 06482
USA

https://www.redonkulousdesigns.com

 
I think the world has an aching heart over the tragedy that took place in Connecticut yesterday! Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have been closely effected.  You can't help but think about what those poor innocent children saw that day, and the adults who also lost their lives.  With Christmas around the corner, it only adds insult to injury for 28 families.  For what is suppose to be the happiest time of year, will never be the same for so many.  I have feelings of anger, grief, sadness and guilt.  All we can do is pray for these families to heal and for something positive to happen that will prevent something like this from ever happening again.

If you have babies of your own, be sure to give them extra snuggles and kisses this week!

Update: Spelling for UK "Mummy" has been added to the file.

5 comments:

Anjie said...

What a lovely gesture. The tragedy has touched the hearts of all of us in the uk as well. I can't comprehend what the families must be going through xx

Crystal R said...

Its unbelievable and just makes me sick thinking about it. I cuddled my little one extra tight last night and prayed that if something like that were to happen in the school I work at I would do everything in my power to protect those little ones.

Lucy said...

A beautiful thought for such a terrible reason. Out of interest what font did you use for the sentiment? I've love to be able to change Mommy to Mummy as it's spelt in the UK.

Love to all your family

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

The font is called Harrington Hun. The spelling for the UK has been added! I should know better -LOL! My Mother is British -hehehe!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful gesture Sheryl, thank you .... I cannot begin to understand how the parents and loved ones of those poor innocent victims are feeling right now - it's such a tragic waste of precious lives and my thoughts and prayers go out to them all! I am so thankful each day for my beautiful children and grandchildren. Big hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...