VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Digital Collage Sheet

Happy Holidays everyone! Are you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I still have some loose ends to tie up today and then I'm all done!  I took some cute Christmas pictures of my babies this week. I can't show them all as they are in the mail for family-but here is a sneak peak!

I know, I know, my post last Wednesday said I was on vacation, but then I had the urge to do something creative and decided to do some Digital Collage sheets. It's been well over a year since  I've done a set and I hate having a nearly empty category in my shop.  I started these before I even knew what Digis were and have a ton of partially created ones, so I figured I'd finish them and add them to the shop.  I'm not abandoning my digis - so don't worry! ;)

Best Freinds Forever - Digital Collage 1 inch Circles
Available in 1 inch squres too!  You can use these to make Bottle cap jewelry, stickers, hair bow embellishments, card embellishments, cupcake toppers - whatever your hearts desire!  Happy Crafting everyone and have very Merry Christmas!

 

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG Kolby looks so grown up...what a sweet picture of them both...adorable...great images..just a wink wink moment..would love some done in browns with different sentiments for our cards...great to match with kraft paper..just a thought...

Kate said...

Your kids are so cute. Thanks for sharing their pictures. Happy Holidays to you and your Family.

Shazza said...

beautiful picture, Merry Christmas x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...