VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Have a Fairy Merry Christmas!


Lots of stuff to show you all today! This week I coloured up my fairy digital stamp and decided to make it into a Fairy Christmas greeting card! I absolutely loved colouring this image-especially her hair! I think she is my favorite digi so far! I love her soooo much, I have another design on the way - so stay tuned! By the time I'm done, we're all gonna be fairied out! HAH! I think I've got my Mum hooked too! She's coloured this image about 5 times in so many different colours!  Plus I can tell that she can't resist the need to use glitter and jewels - who can't right?!? I have to say, my mother is catching onto this colouring thing too!   I can't wait to go for a visit and see her creations in person! =) So my darlings - here is the perfect excuse to glitter the heck out of your next project and add plenty of bling! Eeehehehe! I'm a sucker for sparkly things, aren't you?



I used Promarkers of course.
Wings: Blue Pearl, Cool Aqua (these blend beautifully)
Dress: China Blue, Blue Bell, Blue Pearl, Cool Aqua (for petal skirt)
Hair: aubergine, slate, and lilac / petrol blue, marine, Turquoise, duck egg
Skin: coral, sunkissed pink, blush, baby pink (cheeks)/ antique pink, baby pink (lips)
Glitter: I used a Glitter Liner made by Viva #908 Holo Iridescent. This colour is beautiful on almost any colour! Total must have (in my opinion) and dries quick unlike glitter glue.
Purple and white cardstock given to me (thanks Aunt Kim!)
Blue "Magical Christmas" Digital Scrapbook Paper (made by me - not in the shop yet, sorry my dears)!
Swirls were cut and given to me from my Aunt Kim - they were perfect for this project ( I seriously need this Die cut for future -I love it so much)!!!
Snowflake embellishment - cut from my Martha Stewart Punch. Covered it with my Glitter Liner and added purple jewel.

So here is a sneak peek of What Kim did with my Fairy Digital Stamp. She's soooo cute, so please hop over to see what she has done! Justwordz.ca!


Sassy has also done a beautiful job colouring my fairy and I just love it to bits!  Check out her version here.  ...AND if you are lucky enough you might even get to see what Tracey from Candi Craft Cards, did with hers too later today!  I haven't seen it, but I know it will be beautiful as all of her cards are!  It truly is amazing how one image can look so different!  I can't say enough how much I love seeing my images come to life! So if you've got a Redonkulous Designs card or craft to share-please post on my Facebook Fan Page! 

Latest Digi to hit the shop very soon is my Christmas Teddy Bear!  He's super cute and will come with several sentiments, plus a blank one for you to fill in yourself.  :)  He will be ready to purchase tomorrow...only b/c my hands are tied with Christmas decorating & cleaning our storage closet (groan).  Now that's a nightmare before Christmas let me tell ya! Hope the rest of your week is a crafty one! =)

4 comments:

Crystal R said...

She is super cute. I love how you did her dress with the blended colours! Can't wait to see what you have in store next. Oh and yes I love all things shiny and sparkly.

Unknown said...

hiya sheryl wow shes a stunning card youve coloured her so beautifully and i love your new digis thank you for the mention you are too kind and cant wait for more of your fabulous digis to come i know your a busy mom with snuggle bum at the mo...ill come and look after the kiddies ill even clean your closet and you can create more wonderful digis for us to play with .....hows that for a offer...trouble is your too darn far away.....lol!!! tried to get to kimberely,s but the ink came up error but i have her in my reading list so must pay her a visit im sure its wonderful as ever....take care hugs sassyxxx

Unknown said...

Hiya Sheryl, Ooh! You've coloured her beautifully - I love the little highlights of teal added to her hair too :) Thank you for mentioning me - I shall be popping her on my blog tonight. Hope I've done her justice :D She's the most gorgeous digi - I have a proper soft spot for fairies, glitter & flowers! Big hugs, Tracey xx

The Scrapping Factory said...

omgosh!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! I gotta have that image! NOW! Fabi xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...