VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Thursday 22 November 2012

Fairy Digital Stamp

Late post this week as I have been visiting with family, and then family came to visit us!  I think it was worth the wait with this super cute new digital stamp called Shy Fairy.  I'm still a young girl at heart and I absolutely LOVE fairies!  Several weeks ago I turned my daughter's nursery into a fairies and butterfly theme - hey, I have to live my childhood through her somehow, heehehe!  Then when visiting with Kim from justwordz.ca  we chit chatted about fairies, which of course lit a fire of a stamp I've been meaning to do for a long time!  I like this fairy digi so much I may have to do another...and then another!  =)  This will not be the last fairy you see from me!  Don't forget to add lots of glittery fairy dust to your handmade cards!  I'm thinking about colouring this cutie up, scanning it in, and printing her onto a T-Shirt transfer for my little girl!  I wonder if I can find some fabric glitter somewhere...if they make such a thing?

This past weekend we went to visit Nana and Papa Brown, where they were so kind to host a fabulous baby shower for our little Miss Serina.  It was so nice to see everyone, indulge on so many goodies (especially the ones made by Tina and Jamie), and drink an ocean of Tim Horton's coffee (not exaggerating here. Papa accidentally purchased a party sized container of coffee - LOL!).  We are so grateful for the gifts Serina received and having such a thoughtful family.  If you are reading this NB family, thanking you again for thinking of us! ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sweetie..many big thanks for popping into my blog..and leaving such a lovely comment hopes miss snuggly bum is being a good girl and your still not high on all that coffeee lol!!!!love the new stamp and of course shes all mine.now...i did one the other day with the girl and the present on she turned out lovely great digi as always to work with hugs sassyxx kiss kiss to serina,,,xxxx

Kate said...

I know it's not Thanksgiving in Canada but Happy Thanksgiving anyway, LOL. Another cute image. Love your fairy.

Kimberly said...

Well...i'm colouring her NOW...love love her and it was so nice to see you...one of these days the rest of the family is going to kick me out..i kind of ignored them all...well how can i help myself..craft talk is going on:0)
how funny when Tim mentioned markers i all of sudden my head came up and i was all ears...will they ever forgive me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...