VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

FREE Digital Stamp!

Everyone likes a freebie once in a while...so you better hurry!  This is a limited time offer!  It isn't mandatory, but show your appreciation by giving back to me.  Redonkluous Designs is still a new digital stamp company working hard to bring you all high quality images, and trying hard to get my name out there.  If you love my work and want to see more, please show your support by posting my "I ♥ Redonkulous Designs" badge on your blog.  Just grab the code and plug it into a gadget on your blog!  Now, "LIKE" me on my Facebook Fan Page!  It's that easy!  It makes me feel sooo good to see my badge when I visit you all!  I hope this to be the beginnings of more freebies to come...hopefully without bribery - LOL! ♥ 

Click on the image in the banner to get'em!

5 comments:

Aud said...

Thanks for the freebie, she looks fab when coloured Ive used her for a wee hallowwen goody bag well chuffed with her. Hope all going well with you little bundle, and big brother. Aud x

Sandy S said...

Thanks for the image! super cute! :)

Suze said...

Thank you for this freebie. Just found your site via Free Digital Stamps. Am happy to add your badge to my side bar. I'm not on Facebook though so can't spread the word for you there. Just had a wee look through your site and had to have a chuckle over the pen incident. It sounds as though something I would do!

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much...she's a sweetie! Just to let you know, that I've already coloured her up and made a card. It is posted here: http://gramstreasures.blogspot.com/2012/10/for-my-little-pumpkin.html

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. It is greatly appreciated. Also wanted to let you know that I love your site design. I almost picked this background myself.

Lisa D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...