VISIT REDONKULOUS DESIGNS ONLINE STORE!

Purchase our new releases below or browse our store to shop our full digital collection of Stamps, Scrapbook Papers or Collage Sheets!

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, a mother, and a full time illustrator. I have a son who is 8, and a daughter 5. Drawing & Digital painting is my life, but wish drawing digis was my full time job b/c I get so much satisfaction from it! For now it is a hobby that is mainly for my babies, and my escape from the strict guideline of the lisenced properties I work on in everyday life! I LOVE my day job too. I create small MMO games for major featured films, anything ranging from Dreamworks Madagascar, Ice Age, Tin Tin, or Puss In Boots to projects as small as My Little Pony, Barbie, and Hello Kitty to name a small few. I enjoy painting traditionally and digitally, and there are days where I wish I had four arms so I can do everything! Family comes first for me - life is just too short, so I try to find a happy balance between crafts and my full time career.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS!!!

The End… yes that is right, Redonkulous Designs has now closed…its first Challenge! Bahahaha!  :)  Thank you very much to Just Wordz, aka Kimberly Brown, for providing prizes for the hop and hosting a fabulous challenge and showcasing beautiful cards/handmade projects!  I really couldn't have done all of this without Kim's help, and of course all of you who submitted your gorgeous "Celebration" creations!  Thank you everyone for making my first challenge a success!  Gnaw - I feel like I'm growing up!  I may have to start an official Redonkulous Designs challenge blog after all!  :) Shhh!  Maybe it is already in the works... ;)

 So lets get down to what you came here for...

The Random draw was made for 8000 Redonkulous Reward points and a cool badge for bragging rights!  And the winner is............

 
 
10. Croms

HOLD ON! HOLD ON!  We're not done here!   I have another draw to do, plus another surprise!  :)

First before I begin, I would especially like to thank, and shake my fist at all of you talented ladies for making my Redonkulous images spectacular and so very difficult to judge!!!  Haha, what was I thinking?!?!  I literally messaged Kim in a bit of a panic b/c this was such a hard decision.  They are all really good - couldn't you tell by how long it has taken me to announce the winner?!?!  I'm such a rookie!

So without further adieu..."The Chosen One" is..........drum roll please....... the winner of the 16000 Redonkulous Reward Points goes to……..”

1.Sassy

Sassy, please contact me to receive a personalised badge and your prize!  From there I can give you instructions on how to claim your prize!  :)

But wait, just like any good movie, there is more! I have decided to acknowledge/award a Top Three for the Redonkulous Designs Challenge!  My choice for the Top Three are:

1. (26) Fabiola
2. (24) Kym Yeoman
3. (16) Krafty Karen

Congratulations ladies, please contact me for your awesome personalised badge, and to receive an in store credit of 50% off of any $4 digital stamp!!!  You will need to register if you haven't already!
 
Well that concludes a successful challenge!  Thanks again to everyone who participated.  If you love my designs and want to see more, please grab my new badge at the top right, and wear it proudly on your blog so I know who my fans and supporters are when visiting!  Love you all!!!  :)

7 comments:

Debby said...

Oh am so gutted didn't see this challenge ( too busy a lifestyle I lead!) but must say there were some fabulous designs ...never mind can always enter another challenge!

Kate said...

Congratulations to the Winners!

The Scrapping Factory said...

Yeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! =0)....Fabi xxxx

Lucy said...

Well done everyone x

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.thankk you thank you ...so glad i found you...and i have contaced you hun..woopie..being poorley at the mo has made me feel a bit better for my win congrat to everyone else too ..hugs sassyxxxx

Karen said...

Whoo hoo!!!
Thank you so much sweetie!!
So very honoured!!! Smiles..

And yes yes yes yes.... DO A CHALLENGE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...

Hugs to you and congrats to the other winning ladies..

Krafty Karen.xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Wow, Thank you. After the day I've had, it was such a lovely surprise to find Mr random loves me xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...